Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Independent Study

This semester I have been doing an independent study with Mallory Murray as a Social Media Intern.

Some of my duties have been finding blogs posted by presidents from other universities. I was searching these because they were thinking about starting a presidents blog. Also I played on the Northwest Twitter and Facebook accounts changing some things and updating. I draft upcoming events and after Mallory looks over them I post them on Facebook and Twitter.

Also, myself as well as the other two interns took pictures of students doing things such as learning, hanging out, and studying and posted them on Facebook
to get more students involved in our page.
I have went through Twitter and Facebook and looked for new and interesting things other Universities were doing. I have contacted some of the universities to see how they did something so we can do it as well. I have also been keeping an accurate record of information posted on twitter, and facebook through google docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment