
Our cruise was a 5 day cruise. We didn't have great weather which put a damper on the cruise all together but it still was a good time. Our first stop was Jamaica. We were here for 8 hours and it was the nicest day of the cruise. We went on an excursion to Dunn's River Falls which was amazing. When it said climbing a waterfall I thought it meant along a waterfall but we actually climbed up through it. This was my favorite part of the trip.
In Jamaica we walked around some and just when we got there these ladies grabbed my friends and I and wanted to braid our hair. After telling them no a few times we gave in and let them do a couple braids in each of our hair. They wanted 15 dollars for each of them but they only got $5 out of us.
Entering the Caymen Islands was fun as well. We had to get onto a small boat which took us to shore. Since we hadn't planed any excursions, which was good because a lot of them got canceled due to the weather, we just visited some "social" places. We went into Senor Frogs and it was blast. Workers were just dancing around and playing games to get everyone involved.
I'm so glad I had this experience and hope to have other stories to tell later.

No comments:
Post a Comment