
Last year before Christmas I went with my boyfriend and his family on a 5 day trip to Cancun. On this trip we spent most of our time on the beach laying out. The place we stayed was really pretty and had very nice workers.

On the third day of the trip we went on an excursion to go snorkeling and I saw a string ray as well as many different fish. We took a hike through the 'woods' and then rode inter-tubes down the river. The river wasn't moving very fast so we had to paddle a lot. We were coming around the corner of the river and we saw people were jumping off a cliff so Tena, my boyfriend's mom, and I went and done it.My boyfriend ended up surprising me with swimming with the dolphins for my Christmas gift. LOVED IT!

This trip was the first time I had flown anywhere and I loved it. I can't wait to go back someday!

No comments:
Post a Comment